COVID-19 Vaccination: Booster Doses, Practical Guidance for Clinical Practice
This video helps clinicians discuss COVID-19 booster vaccination with their patients. The goal of the program is to help clinicians identify patients who should receive booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccines and to help build confidence in discussing booster vaccination with these patients.
Don't miss the videos that are part of the same series:
- Encouraging COVID-19 Vaccination in Adolescents 12 Years of Age and Older
- COVID-19 Vaccination in Children 5-11 Years of Age: Practical Guidance for Discussing Risks and Benefits
This program has received an unrestricted educational grant or in-kind support from Pfizer.
Dr. Christine Palmay, MD, CCFP, FCFP
Dr. Cora Constantinescu, BSc, MD, FRCPC
Upon completion of this program, participants will be better able to:
- Identify patients who should be offered a booster dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine.
- Initiate a conversation regarding booster vaccination with eligible patients.
- Build patient confidence in booster vaccination protection