This is a 4-part Clinical Brief series that has been accredited with RACGP. Participants must read all 4 issues and then complete the questions on Issue 4 to claim CPD points.
This interactive online learning activity is valued at 1Hour(s) of continuing education.
MBBS, MWell, DipRACOG
South Coast Medical
Blairgowrie, Victoria, Australia
After completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics and predictors of cervical cancer.
- Identify available screening tests, including cytology testing (Pap smear test), liquid-based cytology testing (LBC), and co-testing (Pap/HPV).
- Identify the importance of screening and HPV testing for cervical cancer in women 30 years of age and older at high-risk for the HPV (Human Papillomavirus) virus.
- Acknowledge current guidelines regarding HPV testing for cervical cancer in women 30 years of age and older.
- Recommend HPV tests to triage women 30 years of age and older for cervical cancer.