What's New, What's the Same and What's Ahead: COVID Vaccine Update
Did you miss the March 29th national roundtable discussion on COVID?
You can now watch it online and listen as Drs. Brown, Lin, McGeer and Strain review the latest data and aim to address current challenges associated with the pandemic.
This program has been supported by Moderna.
Peter J. Lin, MD, CCFP
Allison McGeer, MD, FRCPC
David Strain, MBChB, MD, FRCP
Vivien Brown, MDCM, CCFP, FCFP, NCMP
After viewing this webinar, participants will be better to:
- Review the current state of the COVID-19 pandemic in terms of cases, hospitalizations and deaths
- Discuss the impact of the omicron subvariant BA.2 as public health protections are removed
- Counsel a patient on the importance of booster doses to ensure optimal COVID-19 protection
- Explain the new pediatric indications and recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines
- Summarize long COVID ramifications on patients