This course has expired. View available courses.
Cardiovascular, Medication Management, Obesity
Managing Stroke Risk with Lifestyle – Canadian Council On Continuing Education In Pharmacy (CCCEP)
# OF CREDITS
- Discuss the role of diet and sodium reduction in stroke risk
- Review the importance of physical activity with a patient
- Counsel a patient on the role of obesity in cardiovascular risk
- Discuss the importance of blood pressure and dyslipidemia management in lowering stroke risk
- Examine the role of cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption in stroke risk
FAQs & HELP
All content is developed by leading specialists and peer-reviewed by experts at respected institutions, which keeps more than 280,000 global healthcare professionals at the forefront of the latest evidence and protocols worldwide.
Specific accrediting information (including the accrediting body, along with the type and number of credits) can be found on the “Main” page and/or “Accreditation” page of each program. In order to qualify for accreditation and obtain your certificate, you must successfully complete the requirements listed on the “Accreditation” or “CME Information” pages available in each program.
No, registration with MDBriefCase is free!