The vaccine landscape in 2021 – early observations and risks
The Vaccine Landscape in 2021: Early Observations and Risks
Thursday July 15, 2021 at 07:00 – 08:00 PM AEST
Join us for this 1-hour expert discussion featuring:
Dr Rodney Pearce, AM, MBBS, FAMA will chair this panel discussion.
- Dr Rodney Pearce, AM, MBBS, FAMA – Program Chair
- Dr Kirsty Short, PhD
- Prof Mary-Louise McLaws, PhDMed
- Dr Gary Grohmann, BSc (Hons), PhD, FASM
- Dr Alan Leeb MBBS, DTM&H, DCH, DFM
This webinar will focus on the vaccine landscape in 2021 and it will cover the following topics:
- Implications for flu season in 2021.
- Early insights from AIR.
- High risk groups and immunocompromised patients.
- Vaccine technology and future advances.
For questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience: GP, Nurses
This meeting is CPD-Accredited for RACGP members.
This webinar is supported by an independent educational grant provided by Sanofi Pasteur