Maintaining flu coverage in the season of COVID
Maintaining Flu Coverage in the Season of COVID
Thursday April 29, 2021 at 7:00 PM AEST
Join us for this 1-hour expert discussion featuring:
Dr Rodney Pearce AM, MBBS, FAMA will chair this panel discussion.
- Dr Peter Eizenberg MBBS, VIC
- Dr Leanne Jones MBBS, TAS
- Dr Ginni Mansberg MBBS, NSW
- Dr Sarah Chu MBBS, FRACGP, QLD
This webinar will address practical ways to maintain flu coverage and will cover the following topics:
- National and regional challenges with vaccination in 2021
- Adopting a practical approach to vaccine hesitancy
- Maintaining flu coverage in the season of COVID – how to manage.
- AIR – what are the implications
- Getting patients into practice and Patient Management techniques
For questions, please email email@example.com