What is www.mdBriefCase.com? www.mdBriefCase.com is Canada's foremost on-line, continuing medical education (CME) provider. We provide FREE multimedia, interactive and accredited learning programs. Our CME programs are written by the leading specialists in their respective field and developed by prestigious educational institutes. All of our programs are MAINPRO+ and MOC Section 1 or 3 accredited.
mdBriefCase features include:
FeedbackIf you have any comments or would like to provide us with feedback, we would love to hear from you. Simply contact us.
Are you interested in partnering/sponsoring/authoring with mdBriefCase?If you are interested in any of these opportunities or simply would like more information please contact us.
Case Authorship and Editorial ControlmdBriefCase adheres to the CMA policy on physician-sponsor roles (see CMA guidelines) . All of mdBriefCase Programs are accredited by various Universities or Associations from across Canada that ensure the program meets the accreditation criteria of the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
- Complete access to all programs available upon registration.
- Access to certificates at any time in your Program History (Some of our accrediting Universities will send you your certificate via email).
- Testing your knowledge versus other Canadian physicians in real-time in the Q/A section (it is anonymous)
- Interaction with other physicians from across the country – state your opinion, ask questions, get practice tips – in our discussion forums (it is also anonymous)
- Access to the latest educational material in thousands of hours of video, slideshows, easy-to-use treatment algorithms and links to guidelines and references
- Ability to Earn credits on your own schedule, without having to leave home!
- The program sponsor and mdBriefCase will agree upon the clinical area to be covered by the case study prior to the development process.
- The accrediting organization will have approval over the case concept and objectives.
- The accrediting organization in conjunction with mdBriefCase will agree upon the authors for each case who will be practicing Canadian physicians.
- The authors and the accrediting organization will have full editorial control over the cases.
- mdBriefcase will be responsible for handling the logistical and management processes related to production of print and e-material.
- The accrediting organization will have the right to refuse to allow its imprinteur to be used in association with material.
- All authors and reviewers will be paid directly by the accrediting University and will act independently of the program sponsor.
- The accrediting organization will provide study credits to participants.
- All cases will reach CMA standards for scientific validity, objectivity and completeness.
- All authors will provide bio sketches to be posted on www.mdBriefCase.com. These biosketches will include a disclosure of potential conflicts of interest.